This must be the real question that occurs to you youngsters whose mind must be racing with ideas… Well, let us help you with some simple steps to entering the competition.
First and foremost, make sure that you fulfill all the “Entry Requirements”.
Then, Don’t forget!
- Entry Period : November – 31st January
- Theme : Your Dream Car
Once you have completed your masterpiece, make sure you
- Fill in the entry form
- Paste the entry form at the back of your drawing.
Where to hand over the artwork? Simple!
- Artworks can be directly submitted to any Toyota Lanka branch.
|Branches: Rathmalana, Maharagama, Panchikawatte, Nugegoda, Negombo, Gampaha, Kaluthara, Kandy, Galle, Anuradhapura, Ampara, Kurunegala, Rathnapura.|
- Can be mailed to the following Administration office of Toyota Dream Car Art Contest:
Toyota Dream Car Art Contest
The National Contest…
The best finalists and winners are invited to the National Award Ceremony held at Toyota Lanka (Private) Limited, Head Office, Wattala where they will be presented with Awards, Cash prices* and Certificates.
*Prizes are subjected to change at the discretion of the management of Toyota Lanka (Private) Limited.
This Year’s National Contest Prizes that were up for grabs
From each category:
- 1st place – Cash price of Rs. 75,000
- 2nd Place – Cash price of Rs.50, 000
- 3rd Place – Cash price of Rs. 25, 000
- Awarded a certificate and a cash price of Rs.5000 each.
- A certificate
Why we say it is a “drive of a life time”?
At the World Contest, if your artwork is awarded an award, you will be invited to Japan for the World Contest Award Ceremony and also get the opportunity to enjoy some of the exquisite Japanese pleasures amongst other surprises.